We are a research network aiming to develop effective and attainable physical activity interventions, and extend healthy life expectancy in communities that experience health inequalities. Our network is comprised of researchers, healthcare professionals, policy-makers, voluntary sector organisations, and community leaders.
- Collaboration between researchers from across the UK and beyond
- Community participation to inform research
- Co-production of physical activity interventions with non-academic stakeholders
- Events bringing together researchers, healthcare professionals, community members, policymakers, and other partners
- Research grants to advance knowledge of healthy ageing in underrepresented communities
Visit our website to sign-up for our newsletter.